Dr. Khaled is the secret ingredient for the success of any Supply Chain academic conference or seminar, as he is a PhD holder from the University of Huddersfield, UK.
His primary expertise is in Ports and Terminals Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
With his deep experience passing through various positions, from a Dean of the College of International Transport and Logistics at the Arab Academy for Science Technology and Maritime Transport (Arab Academy) to a Visiting Professor at the Faculty of Commerce at the American
University in Cairo, Helwan University and Ain Shams University.
Some of his accomplishments:
1. ESPO II Conference Award 2011.
2. MARLOG II Award, Egypt 2013 & MARLOG III Award, 2014.
3. Published many articles, the latest at the international Journal of Humanities and Social Science entitled “Port Selection Criteria and its Impact on Port Competitiveness”.
4. A member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in UK
5. A member of Arab Scientific Association for Transport in Egypt.
6. An international business consultant, certified trainer and team leader in mega national projects.